Figured I’d finally give thanks where thanks is due…
Back in September 2005 I became a married man. My wife and I spent over a year and a half of planning our special day and things turned out beautifully.
Should you be interested, here’s a list of our vendors for the service and reception. We had a great experience with all of them!
- Stout’s Island Lodge (Birchwood, WI)
- Sharon White Photography (Chicago, IL)
- Double Platinum DJ Services (Milwaukee, WI)
- Jan’s Custom Cakes (Turtle Lake, WI)
- Apres Party Rental (Edina, MN)
- Rice Lake Veteran’s Center (Rice Lake, WI)
Professional photos of everything are available online at: http://www.giantgeek.com/wedding/
Please contact me if you are interested and would like a password for access.